Yep, I've finally started our new website (blog) as promised!
This first post is just to get things moving. I'll be posting more entries with pictures soon, and I plan (plan being the key word) to do so at least weekly. Also, I'm trying to come up with a cool and creative blog title, but since I'm not cool or creative, I'm soliciting your help. Any suggestions are welcome!
Quick updates - Micah is 7.5 weeks old and doing well. He's sleeping a bit better at night, usually with at least one 4 hour stretch of sleep. We still don't have much of a daytime routine, so we just go with the flow. He's been talking a ton recently. He talks to everything - the animals on his mobiles, the TV, the wall, the back of the couch, ceiling fan and us, especially his daddy. He's smiling more and more all the time which we just love! He's growing a ton, too. By my estimates, he was 12 lbs at 7 weeks old. His 2 month well baby visit will be May 1.
Our house is finished!! However, we haven't moved yet. We've had a few issues surrounding the closing due to a mistake by the builder's closing department. We're hoping to close by next Friday April 25, but it could be the following week. Fortunately, the lease on our apt isn't up until May 11.
Stay tuned!

YEAH!!! I've been waiting to see when the blog would go live. How are you guys doing? I think about you guys all the time. Can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove you three! Kris
Hey! I just wanted to wish u a Happy 1st Mother's Day!! Hope u had a great day! Micah is just adorable!! Can't wait 2 meet him!You guys will have 2 come visit Ang the boys & I soon! I also love the new blog! Keep the pics & updates coming!
ReplyDeleteLove Jenn