Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Introducing......

our SON!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

God is GOOD and FAITHFUL!!! We praise HIM for this precious boy and all He has done to bring us to this point. (More about that coming later.)

Our precious baby boy was born Monday night. We didn't learn about him until yesterday and it's been a  whirlwind since!

He was 6 weeks early and 3 lbs 15 oz and 17.7 inches. He is in the NICU but doing well - breathing on his own and has even taken a few bottles!!

The TPR (termination of parental rights) was signed tonight, so he is OURS!!!!

We have travelled and arrived to the city where he is and will meet him in the morning around 9.

I will update more as I can.

We have not chosen a name for him.

**Should you choose to comment and came to this post via FB, please post your comment on the blog instead of FB so that I can print your comments with this post for his baby book! Thanks!!!!**

60 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you all! What a precious little man, and he is so blessed to be a part of your family! I'm so happy for you guys.
    This is so amazing! Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I could not possibly be happier for you! What wonderful, wonderful news! What a blessing this little guy is to you - and how lucky is he to have such wonderful parents? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, the breath was taken right out of me seeing this link and then again, reading the post!

    Congratulations and blessings in the hugest way!!! And Praise to Him from Whom All Blessings Flow!!!! Including this amazing blessing!

    I'm over the moon thankful and excited for you and for this boy's life- your precious son!

    Praying too asking God to continue granting him protection, strength, and health.

    Lifting you all up in celebration and support!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats Rebecca, Luke, and Micah! Welcome to the world, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible news. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that happened so fast for you guys. Or so it seems. Congratulations! So happy for you. God Bless! Cant wait to hear the whole story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you! Your son(s) are beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Rebecca, Luke, and Micah! I'm so thrilled that you've been blessed with such an amazing and precious little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Becca! He is precious!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you, Becca! Lots of continued thoughts and vibs for your whole family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! How incredible! Congrats to all of you. Welcome little sweet boy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! What an amazing piece of news!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gasped so loudly when I saw this come up on my FB feed - I am SO EXCITED for you guys! God is SO GOOD!! Congrats, congrats, congrats, I can't wait to meet him and hear his name!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a whirlwind this must have been.

    Congratulations to you, your husband, and big brother, Micah!

    Welcome to the world, little one, we've been waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Congrats! Goose bumps all over! SO happy for your family & this little baby boy is sooo blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am soooo amazingly excited for you guys!!!! What an amazing blessing and answer to prayer! I cannot wait to hear more about him! My heart is so very happy for your family! Praise God for His amazing Faithfulness and perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So happy for you!! Congratulations! God bless him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!!! May God bless your family of FOUR!!!! You are so deserving of this little miracle and I couldn't be happier for you!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so happy for you!! I know this is a true miracle for you and your new little man is going to have an amazing life!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, that was fast -- congratulations! I'm thrilled for your family. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  21. May you family continue to be blessed with this wonderful addition of a little boy. Congratulations and we can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am soooo thrilled for your family!! You have shown such grace & patience waiting for your newest addition! And now Im jealous you managed to get him before I have my baby girl ;) Cant wait to watch him grow and hear what name your choose!

    Sophie & family

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations, Rebecca!!! He's so precious and I am so thrilled for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am overjoyed and filled with such excitement for you guys! What an amazing gift this little boy is! God is AMAZING! Can't wait to hear more (find out his name) and see more pics!!!! Our continued prayers are with you guys as you welcome this new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic news!!! Adorable! Congratulations to your family for the new addition. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing! Congratulations to you all :). He is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  27. We are so grateful and excited with you guys. Can't wait for you to get him back here so we can meet him and celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thrilled and excited for you! He looks perfect! Praying for you this morning as you get ready to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This news just made my morning! I am so happy for your whole family and can't wait to learn more about your precious little man! Congrats Becca, Luke and Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am SO incredibly happy for you guys!!! Congrats and he is adorable! Can't wait to hear him name!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to you and your family! What a blessing he is. We can't wait to see more pics and to hear more about this little one. <3

    !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Welcome to the family Lil Man X!! Of coarse, you'll have a name one day!
    I can't wait for you to meet me and your Uncle Doug! We already love you SO much and your only 3lbs! Imagine how much I'm going to love you when you're full grown!!!
    Congrats on entering into a wonderful loving family- and congrats mommy, daddy and Micah on gaining another member of the Adams family! :)
    -Shoobee

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a precious little answer to a big prayer! So happy for your growing family! He is beyond beautiful. Enjoy every minute! Love Maggie & family

    ReplyDelete
  34. I literally have tears of joy for you right now! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am filled with joy for your family! It's been so amazing to watch and be a part of your journey. He is such a precious blessing from God. Congratulations again to you and your family may God get the glory and praise for His timing and will.
    We love you all!!
    Diffley's

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations! Such wonderful and exciting news. Looking forward to hearing his story in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rebecca,

    This is amazing. It happened so fast that I am sure your head must still be spinning. What a beautiful baby boy you have? Congratulations!!! I will pray for a quick hospital stay for him and a fast dismissal so he can be home with his family.

    Melissa Hutcheson Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  38. HOORAY!!!! SO excited for you guys. What a treat he is in for with your amazing family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a MIRACLE ... praying for your precious bundle of joy! To God be all the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations Rebecca, Luke, and big brother Micah! We are thrilled for you all and will continue to pray for the newest addition! Sweet, precious boy, you are loved by so many. We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So happy for all of you, Becca! He's adorable and will have such a loving family, including an awesome older brother. Can't wait to hear his name. ;)

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations!!!! He's so handsome and such a blessing to the entire world! Praise God for his good health! Here's to many happy years! To the Family that God had always planned! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  43. So incredibly happy for you all. Hope to meet him someday!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Congratulations! What a wonderful God we serve - full of miracles!! We are so happy for all of you!
    Lexi, Kevin, Maeve and Keeva Sue

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations you guys! God is so good! Welcome to your new bundle of joy!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congratulations on your LITTLE guy! I'm so excited to hear the story! God bless your family!cy

    ReplyDelete
  47. He is so precious! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Rebecca,
    There are simply no words! I am astounded by God's love and faithfulness to us both! And the cherry on top is your friendship! When we started the journey to adoption I had NO CLUE God was going to bless me with so many new dear friends through the miracle of adoption! I cherish your friendship and I am just thrilled to walk these first few weeks with you here.
    God is soooooo good and that evidence speaks loud and clear in the above photographs of your precious Little Man.
    And you know what else just THRILLS my heart?! Through your pain of infertility you gave it to God TRUSTING in HIS perfect plan to grow your family. And what does He do??? A MIRACLE!!!!!!

    To God be the Glory!

    Love you,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats! That is one lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents and big brother. He is gorgeous!
    -Jo and Émile

    ReplyDelete
  50. How wonderful! I can't wait to hear more- Congratulations!!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on your new little man. God is amazing in all he does!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am SO happy for your family!! God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrats you guys!! I bet Micah is thrilled to be a big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Amazing, congratulations!! This is beautiful--he is beautiful! :) Praying that he continues to be healthy & that you can bring him home sooner rather than later.

    Melba

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congratulations! How exciting! He is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congratulations on your newest little man! What a prefect, tiny miracle. It amazes me how God guides us on detours and finally when He is ready, He gives us the ultimate blessing!

    You are one lucky lady, you are truly QUEEN of your household!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Becca! Oh my gosh! He's beautiful. Wow, I'm so happy for you, Luke, and Micah! Congratulations!

    Megan and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ahhhhh, congratulations!!!

    I was wondering why I haven't heard from you lately. He is adorable!

    I just had a blanket giveaway on Honeybunch Boutique and I was wondering why I didn't see you enter. Now I know you were a little busy.

    I will be sending you a little present soon!

    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete