My oncologist has had 3 patients with a diagnosis quite similar to mine who had
the exact same chemo treatment that I'll be receiving who on the day of surgery
had NO cancer whatsoever. It's rare but possible, and we'll most certainly be
praying that I can become number 4 on that list.
The previous is a statement from post I made on myspace and facebook on July 2 after meeting with my oncologist for the first time. I started chemo one week later. Today I met with my surgeon and we discussed my pathology report. I am number 4!!
He said about 3 times how very incredibly rare this is and that I must have had lots of prayer. And I know I did.. literally thousands of people!!. Thank you! Now we just say prayers of thanksgiving and for continued healing and to stay free from cancer for life.
I get my breast cancer gene test results next Monday and we'll decide from there about the right breast. Still in lots of pain. Had one tube taken out today and will have the other taken out next Tuesday.

Becca!!! What amazing, awesome news. Girl you know I will continue to pray for you. I am so happy for you! Love, Kristen
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!!! I'm so overwhelmed with happiness for you. Prayers for continued healing and all of that other good stuff. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the AMAZING news!!
ReplyDeleteGOD is good! This is wonderful! I am thrilled for you! You remain in my thoughts and prayers for your recovery and test results. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing news! What a powerful God we serve!
ReplyDelete