Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkins and a Puppy

Micah with his pumpkin while Luke and Dad (I wasn't able) carved our pumpkins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad and Luke
Photobucket
The Result
Photobucket
In Bib from Aunt Christina
Photobucket
Goodies from G-mom and G-pop
Photobucket
Our Puppy Dog
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your pumpkins are awesome--they did a fantastic job! We never got around to it, since I was w/out a car and no candles...oh well, there's always next year!
    I love Micah the puppy! He is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah is the cutest little puppy ever! Looks like you guys had a great time. Hope you continue to get stronger each day on your road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rebecca! I love your pumpkins. They are so cool! Micah is so adorable and cute. I can't wait to see y'all again in Gatlinburg! It will be so fun! Love, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca I am so glad that you are on the way to recovery. Micah made a very cute puppy. I hope that you continute to get stronger each day. Rachel Ingram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you continue to improve and feel better each day. You all are in our thoughts and prayers! Micah is just too cute! Thanks so much for the card you sent--it meant so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left that last comment--I thought my last name would show up but it didn't and I realized you might not know who "kristin" was.

    Kristin Blount

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhmmmm, you look just like mom...even w/your dark haired wig on...

    and, Micah and his pumpkin is redicuously cute. I CAN'T wait to see you ALL!!!
    LOVE YOU DEARLY!

    -kimberly

    ReplyDelete