I'm DONE!! I know I haven't blogged much about it, but every week day since Dec 2 at 10:10 am I've gone to radiation. In the last 3 weeks, my skin has really gotten awful, and I just hurt, burn and itch so much. But today was my last treatment!! Woooo Hoooo!! I'm so excited to have one more step behind me!
I have 8 more months of weekly Herceptin IV treatments and this summer we'll start talking about reconstruction. Even though I won't be done with everything for a year or so, I feel like we've come so far and have so much behind us, and I'm thankful for that!

Congratulations!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI dont know what is more exicting; you being done with radiation or 2 posts in 1 week? It is a toss up for me!!! :) I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're so happy for you!! What will you do at 10:10am every day now?!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Like you said, another step closer and another step behind you! You have done SO well getting through each chaellenge and over each hurdle. You are running the race with grace! I am SO glad radiation is over foryou! Now, may your skin start healing. Thanks for updating the blog. I loved reading every word and seeing every adorable pict! I WANT TO KISS THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS TODAY!!! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteRebecca I am so proud of you! I have been worried and asking eveyone about you since you hadn't made a post in a while! It was good to hear you are doing so well. What you do you think about a class reunion in July? Please email me as I do not have facebook anymore! oscarsmom101@yahoo.com Love
ReplyDeleteRachel I