If you've followed my blog or story at all, you know one of my biggest fears during the last few months has been that cancer would forever take my fertility and we wouldn't be able to have more children. This morning I woke up to hope!!! Woooo Hooo!! Of course there are no guarantees that we'll be able to have more children, and it could take several months for me to normalize, but this morning I have hope that I haven't had in a long time!!! Praise God for answered prayers!
Woohoo! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so awesome!! Thank God for AF!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I bet you have never been so happy about that in your entire life. Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! That IS good news! (Too funny to be bloggin and excited, but we feel your praise!) Congrats on your visitor! Ha!
ReplyDelete