Friday, February 20, 2009

Quick treatment update

This morning I had an appointment with my radition oncologist for a followup. My skin is healing nicely and looking great, so he cleared me for a year! I'm so excited! Just one more step closer to the end.

On Wednesday I had my 23rd Herceptin, so I'm almost half way through with that! Still won't be meeting with my surgeon for a few months, so I'm still as in the dark about when reconstruction will be as I have been.

My hair is really starting to come in thicker. It's the same color, and I'm so glad!! It's still a little early to tell if it'll be straight or curly. I'll get Luke to take a pic soon so you can see the progress.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Sounds like lots of progress! Can't wait to see the pics of your hair!!

    ReplyDelete