I absolutely cannot believe my baby is ONE!! I have no idea where the time went. Micah has brought amazing joy to my life!! In huge part because of him, what could have easily been the worst year of my life was by far the BEST year I could've ever dreamed. During the last few days I've had many tears of overwhelming love and gratefulness for him and what he has meant to Luke and me. I'm thankful that I've been given the blessing of being his mom.
Micah is doing amazingly! He's still only taking 8-10 steps at a time. He'll balance for long periods of time though. He babbles a ton but doesn't say many words yet. He's just a typical busy little boy. His appt. isn't until 3/9 so I won't have stats until then.
Here's a photo timeline I put together of his first year.
Brand New Baby
4 Hours Old
2 Weeks
7 Weeks and first smile caught on camera
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
ONE YEAR! After naptime today.
Happy Birthday, precious Micah!!!!Will post more birthday pics after this weekend.
















Happy Birthday Micah! I can't believe he is one. It seems like just yesterday I met you both, but it has been 8 months now. He is so handsome.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon I'm sure :)