Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have Hair! Wanna See?

Micah and I had a lunch playdate at the park today with one of my new friends, Haley and her daughter, Bridget. We had a blast, and I'm excited that I got to know Haley a bit better!

Today was also a personal milestone for me. Since July 23rd, I have not been in public without a head covering of some sort. Today, I went to the drug store, post office and park without anything on my head except my new hair! I was a bit reluctant, but I did it, and it was so liberating!!!

Micah loved this wheel.
Photobucket
Watching Haley blow bubbles
Photobucket
Being a little ham
Photobucket
A little apprehensive about the slide
Photobucket
With Mommy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay for playdates and YAY FOR HAIR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your baby crowd, I think it was, when you were carrying Micah. You story was very similar to my daughters and you were maybe 3 months ahead of her in your pregnancy. I think right after you had him Casey gave birth to Avery 9 weeks early. She was only 2 pounds. I guess I got so involved in our own stuff I forgot to check your site again. I came across it the other day. Micah is adorable. I was so surprised though to see that you have cancer. Wow to the things life sometimes brings. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair and Micah is getting so big - Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be honored for you to follow my blog. Is there anywhere I can read you whole story? Maybe you should do it in blogs if it isnt written any one place.

    ReplyDelete