Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Expanding by Two

We're thrilled to share with you that we are officially back in the adoption process!!!

This will be a much different journey than our previous adoption as we're going to Eastern Europe this time! We're working with Reece's Rainbow to adopt two older girls, and we could not be more excited about expanding our family this way.

There will be a lot more information coming in the next few days. I will blog about this process and am happy to answer most any questions you may have. In fact, if you have questions, please feel free to ask here via comment, or you can e-mail or message me on FB or whatever is easiest for you. I plan to have an Adoption FAQ post soon.

Though blogging here, most information, and more frequent information, will be found on our adoption FB page. This will be our primary means of communicating about this adoption with you. Please feel free to 'like' our page and add it to your interest lists so that you'll see all of our updates as well as ways that you can pray for and encourage us.


7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Rebecca!!! :) I love Reece's Rainbow and so many of those children tug at my heart strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we hear about the girls?! I'm dying to know who they are! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! that is amazing! I'd love to great about the girls too! Do you know when you will get them yet ? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! that is amazing! I'd love to great about the girls too! Do you know when you will get them yet ? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! that is amazing! I'd love to great about the girls too! Do you know when you will get them yet ? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! that is amazing! I'd love to great about the girls too! Do you know when you will get them yet ? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete