Thursday, December 8, 2011

Micah and Bridget Pick a Movie

Bridget: I want this one.
Micah: I want THIS one.
Bridget: This one has trains.
Micah: This one has a tomato and a cucumber. Wearing HATS!
Bridget: I still want this one.
Micah: I still want THIS one.
Bridget: Rebeeeeeeeeeca!!
Micah: Mommmmmmmy!!
Me: You two figure it out or we’re not watching anything.
Micah: Hmmm.. we have a problem. Let’s go look again.

After no less than 15 minutes of back and forth “I want this!” and surprisingly enough with no fighting or screaming.. just discussion… they finally settled on Toy Story 2.

I think I’m happier than they are. And not because they finally picked a movie but because they both handled it so well!!

Photobucket

And earlier in the afternoon
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love how they are matching. We have such good taste. Having absolutely adorable children helps ;)

    ReplyDelete