I'd like to introduce you to our daughter 'Stella!!' Stella is a pseudonym given to her by Reece's Rainbow to protect her privacy. She is an 11 year old, precious girl who we just cannot wait to meet and bring home!!Stella was added to the waiting children list on Reece's Rainbow this past Thursday, and when we saw her, we knew nearly immediately that she is our daughter! So instead of going on a blind referral, we are pursing her. We may add a second girl while in process or still go on a blind referral for her.
We don't know anything else about Stella that we are able to share and won't until we're in her country to meet her. We are incredibly excited and so in love with her. Micah is as well. And Levi.. well, he just smiles and points at her picture and babbles stuff no one can understand, so I'll assume he's excited, too. :-)

What great news. Prayers will continue for yall as you go through the adoption process!
ReplyDeleteSo exited for you!
ReplyDeleteSo exited for you!
ReplyDeleteGOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful! So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty. Congratulations! Praying for y'all.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! My mother's name is Stella--it means STAR! I realize her name will probably change but wanted to add that anyway. We adopted through Reece's Rainbow 3 yrs. ago--a (then) 2.5yr. old girl with Down syndrome. I will pray that your process goes quickly and that you can bring Stella home ASAP!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! My mother's name is Stella--it means STAR! I realize her name will probably change but wanted to add that anyway. We adopted through Reece's Rainbow 3 yrs. ago--a (then) 2.5yr. old girl with Down syndrome. I will pray that your process goes quickly and that you can bring Stella home ASAP!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I'm excited for Stella and for your family! Congrats!
ReplyDelete