After purchasing Usborne Books & More books and activity cards from an adoption
fundraiser, I fell in love with the products and recently had my own
adoption fundraiser with this incredible company.
I decided
that I wanted to be a part of Usborne Books & More. My goal with
this company at this point is simple. I want to earn a little extra cash
to fund our own adoption, and I want to do fundraisers for other
adoptive families. No more. Just that. For now anyway, and maybe for
always. Once our own adoption is fully funded, I will give at least 50%
of everything I make (aside from fundraisers when I will already be
donating 100% of my 25% commission), do other adoptive families or
waiting children.
I'm happy to do a Home Show or eShow
for anyone interested. I can't wait to start giving commission away to
adoptive families. Interested in this fundraising opportunity? Contact
me!!
Check out my website here, and to order anytime, just select my name as the hostess. I also have a FB page where I'll post about the products and hostess & customer specials.
Happy shopping and please let me know if you'd like to do a fundraiser show. That is my #1 reason for doing this!


No comments:
Post a Comment