Micah has been such a Daddy's boy recently! If Daddy is home, I'm as good as dirt and Daddy is definitely favored and can do no wrong. In fact on Sunday, Micah fell and hit his head on a toy, a daily occurance around here. I was standing about 5 feet away and started walking to my screaming child, but he pushed me away to run to Daddy who was across the house! So it was only appropriate that we celebrate Luke's apparent awesomeness this weekend. Per Luke's request, we celebrated Father's Day on Saturday. Micah & I gave his present and took him to eat. Sunday we visited a new church in the morning and one of their home Bible study groups that evening. We really loved it and will be going back Sunday. That afternoon, we just relaxed around the house.
Helping Daddy
A Tent!
Outside after church. Micah wouldn't look at the camera.
Watching Baby Einstein
Silly boys
No comments:
Post a Comment