Thursday, March 1, 2012

Might Get That Wish Afterall

Since I was a young teenager, I've always thought that tight, kinky, curly hair was adorable and desired to have a child with curly hair.

If you've ever seen my husband and/or myself or a picture (look left), it's pretty apparent that it is highly unlikely for us to produce a child with curly hair. And neither of us have family members with these kinds of curls. Oh well... we're still great looking, so surely our kids would be adorable. ;-)

And the first one was and is. Completely adorable.

And the second one. Another heart stopper. And....

.....with curls!!!!!

Immediately after his bath
Photobucket

Look at those big brown eyes!! Melt my heart. And he's loving his Sophie giraffe while his teeth are coming in. 
Photobucket

 This one was just too cute not to share. He was talking to his toes.
Photobucket

And all dry! 
Photobucket

Will be interesting to see what they look like in the morning.

Amazing that God chose to give me a baby with curls, just what I'd wanted but couldn't 'make' myself. Too cool.

2 comments: