Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

My husband is awesome!! Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME.

He surprised me with a trip to Seattle!

I absolutely adore Seattle. But that's not exactly why I'm going there. That's where my long-time dear friend Jessica lives, and I'll be spending a long weekend with her! I haven't seen her since her wedding nearly five years ago, and she is currently expecting her first baby due in March. We used to see each other quite often.. before marriage and babies.. and when it was a bit cheaper to fly across the country. :-)

I can't wait. I can't wait to see her and hang out and just have good 'ole girl time like we used to. I can't wait for a weekend getaway sans kids. That's right. They're not going!

And I'm going NEXT WEEK!!

Happy Valentine's Day to me! Thank you, Luke!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I got to do that this past weekend with my best friend for her 30th birthday and it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete