He's still a small little man at just shy of 14 lbs. Big brother was 23 lbs at 6 months old, so Levi seems very tiny to me! But he's come a long way, born at 3 lbs. 15 oz. and getting as low as 3 lbs. 5 oz. As little as he still is, he seems so big compared to those NICU days and the first several weeks home.
I just love looking back at pictures to remember how little he was and see how far he's come.
First time in the car seat on August 16th (4 weeks old)
Adoption Day January 27th (6 months old)
And the insert is coming out!



He IS so big! And sooo cute. That is amazing, he more than quadrupled his weight?! LOL! Fletch was less than 14 lbs at 6 months, but he started out a lot bigger...but I hear you on feeling like Levi is so small, even if he's not!
ReplyDelete(I can add...I had a brain fart and was thinking I'd read 16 lbs at 6 months, lol.)
ReplyDeleteAww, he does look so big!
ReplyDelete