I could eat this spinach and bacon quiche and the scones with raspberry jam every day! And I had this tea with a hint of pear. Mmmmm... Mmmmm... Good!!
The one picture we got of the two of us over the whole four days (and wishing I'd had a brush to do something about my hair after running through the rain - oh well!). I guess we were having so much fun and just too busy to even think to get out the camera. Look at her adorable baby belly! Can't wait to meet the little man due to arrive any day now.



I take my girls out to a local tea room once a month. It's a wonderful tradition just for the ladies of the house.
ReplyDeleteHow fun ... teas are wonderful! You look beautiful and I love the baby bump. So glad you had such a wonderful time.
ReplyDelete