Any of your kitchen floors ever look like this? Levi LOVES to play in the cabinet with my storage containers. Trying to pick them it is practically pointless, though I do kick them to one side now and then to give myself a walkway. :-)
Mine looked exactly that way when my older son was his age. And, I expect it to again, in the not too distant future.
I filled one drawer just with items he could play with on the floor in the kitchen. His special drawer...made life a lot easier (and had the other drawers and cabinets baby proofed).
Mine looked exactly that way when my older son was his age. And, I expect it to again, in the not too distant future.
ReplyDeleteI filled one drawer just with items he could play with on the floor in the kitchen. His special drawer...made life a lot easier (and had the other drawers and cabinets baby proofed).