On April 16, 2005, I walked down the aisle to marry a man I'd only met online ten months prior and less than six months prior face to face. I had no idea what was to come, only that I wanted to share it all with Luke. The past six years have been a rollercoaster of a ride, one crazier than I could have ever imagined, but an amazing one nonetheless. God has seen us through so much as a couple, and we've grown together in love, in loss and in new life and most importantly through our faith in God and committment to one another. I'm forever thankful that God placed Luke in my life. He's the best husband and father I could hope for, and I'm excited to experience the rest of my life with him!
Arriving at the church
Before the ceremony
Married!
Mexico, here we come!
But not before a stop for some more pics. Here is one of my favs.
Happy Anniversary, my love! Now, let's watch a movie together. :-)
It's been the best six years of my life, Honey. Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete