Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Fill 'er Up!
It's been five weeks since my last saline injection in my right breast. Today I met with my surgeon to see if it seemed like my skin and muscle would tolerate more stretching as the goal is still to increase the size a little bit. I was fully expecting that I wouldn't be able to get an injection today and that it was just finished, and I'd come to terms with the idea of being smaller than I'd hoped. But much to my surprise, my skin and muscle stretched quite a bit leaving room for a fill today and probably one more! So today I got a full 50ccs, and unlike my last fill, it wasn't at all painful! I go back in 2.5 weeks to hopefully get what will probably be my last fill. At this point, we're looking at my surgery being late July - late August
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment