Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another Man in My Life

You may remember that back in February I went to Seattle for a long weekend to visit one of my best friends Jessica. When I was there she was in her last month of pregnancy and gave birth to a gorgeous and perfect baby boy on March 8th, Nicholas James.


Jessica and her husband John asked me to be Nicholas' godmother! I'm truly humbled, honored and thrilled to take on this role in this sweet little boy's life and pray that he will grow to know and love God with all of his heart!!

They moved to Rhode Island this summer, so next weekend I'll be flying up there to meet my godson and be there for his baptism. I might even spend a bit of time with my amazing friend Jessica during the weekend. ;-)

A few more pics of Nicholas

All bundled up

So cute!

Conversing with the giraffe

With Mama

Tub time

On the ferry on the way to the beach

Beach baby

Sound asleep

Yummmmmm

Well rested after a nice nap

Such a happy boy!!

Can't wait to meet you, Little Man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment