Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Big News Part 1

I have three fairly major things to share, but I'm going to break it up into three posts - one tonight and the others tomorrow and then Friday. Some of you may know some of this, but we've been pretty quiet 'til this point but are ready to share!!

If you've seen my FB page or are on the parenting message board I frequent, then you probably already know this first piece of news - I'm leaving my job!! I just put in my notice today. I'm so excited to stay home with Micah again, and Luke and I are so thankful that we're in a place financially that allows me to do so.

I gave a 6 week notice making my last day December 23. And our annual Thanksgiving trip half way across country and back is coming up, so I'll really only be working about 5 more weeks! Woooo Hoooo!! So I guess you should stay tuned for posts like "Why did I leave my job again?" and "This kid is driving me nuts!" :-)

1 comment: