Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Contradictory Much?

Two of my favorite blogs:

Your Cup of Cake
Skinny Taste

What are your favorite blogs? Can be about anything!

3 comments:

  1. As a Weight Watcher, Gina's skinnytaste.com site is among my favorites. I also like Man Meets Scale, http://manmeetsscale.blogspot.com/ which is written by the president of WW Intl, Dave Kirchhoff.

    I also like Cooking with Trader Joe's http://blog.cooktj.com/ even though I don't get there often enough.

    http://itiswhatitisorisit.net/

    I like Kelle Hampton's Enjoying the Small Things, http://www.kellehampton.com/, although I don't always have time to read but do love scrolling through her pictures.

    And, finally, Teresa Strasser's Exploiting my Baby, http://teresastrasser.com/blog/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a few:

    http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com/
    About a sweet family with a little boy with a rare skin condition.

    http://ahomemakershallelujahs.blogspot.com/
    My sweet friend who is also in the adoption process.

    And I do keep up with MckMama
    http://mycharmingkids.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two of my faves too. And I really love rage against the minivan.

    ReplyDelete