Friday, June 10, 2011

Yep! I'm still here!

It's been a while since I've gone four days without blogging, but I've simply been living life and doing the kinds of things that aren't really blog worthy like cleaning out the garage.

The past three weeks I've been keeping a 3 year old boy during the days to help out a friend of mine who is moving to California!! I'm so sad to see her go as we've really gotten close and I love hanging out with her. She lives in the neighborhood next to mine - so convenient!! We've done so much in the last few months together and our little boys are such good friends. I'm glad I've been able to help her out while she packs their house to move since her husband is already in California.

My days have been B.U.S.Y. with two 3 year olds. They're generally so much fun and full of energy, and I do my best to wear them out in the mornings so that they'll take long naps!! Well, I'm fortunate if Micah naps at all since he decided around Christmas he no longer wanted to nap. I think I've gotten four or five naps from him in three weeks. At least he stays in bed for up to two hours to rest while Chase naps. I'll take it. Gladly.

My evenings have been mostly spent with my family or Krissy, just spending what time we have left together and helping her pack. We're really going to miss Krissy & Chase when they leave in two weeks!

When I get a spare minute I've been digging through our house and putting aside stuff for our upcoming garage sale (June 25 for you locals!!) and working on the puzzle that is a part of our fundraising efforts. I'll post a pic tomorrow of the progress.

And hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in So CA if she needs a resource (and a member of two very active on-line parents groups in LA).

    ReplyDelete