Today has been an ok day. I have more energy than I did yesterday but not by a lot. I've been able to eat a bit more today, and fortunately, though food doesn't taste great, I've been able to keep everything I eat down. It's hard for me to play with Micah. I can't really carry him around because I'm so weak; it takes a lot out of me just going up and down the stairs on my own. He's been so much fun these last few days. He's been laughing and talking lots more. I'll try to get a video online soon!
My hair started falling out in the shower today. It was another very surreal experience. Luke was going to shave my head, but he can't find his clippers, so I may try to go somewhere tomorrow and have it done. I dread it though, and I'm not really that attached to my hair. At least I have a wig I like. :-)

Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteHey Becca -just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and following everything through the blog. My family is praying for you.
ReplyDelete