Friday, July 18, 2008

Better CBC Today

Happy Friday!

For those that asked, a CBC = Complete Blood Count. And today, my white counts came up! Yea! The neutrophils (for those that want all the medical terms) came back at .5 Wednesday and were 4.5 today! They want them to be between 2.2 and 4.8, so I'm on the high side of normal!

I'm actually feeling really good today. My shoulder and arm is a bit sore, but I have full range of motion and can lift and carry Micah around. I have decent energy, though I still need a nap daily or I become just unbearably exhausted. Since Micah is the anti-napper, working in a nap can be tricky, but we're surviving so far. I'm definitely looking forward to my sister Christina coming next week so that it'll be easier for me to rest during the day when I need to.

Not much to report. Luke has a work thing tomorrow, so we won't get lots of family time this weekend, but we're hoping to maybe take Micah to the park tomorrow evening while I'm on an upswing before my next treatment.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your count went up & your feeling a little better! Hang in there! I'm thinking about you everyday!

    ReplyDelete