It's been two days since my first chemo treatment, and so far, it's not been too horrible. I haven't felt good by any means, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it'd be. I have no engery, feel very spacey and dizzy still.. I feel like I'm spinning a lot. I have been nauseous off and on but haven't thrown up. I feel very stomach fluish and exhausted. I'm so glad my mom is here to help with Micah and housework. I'm not sure how I'd do without her right now. She'll be staying until Tuesday and head home when Luke and I get home from my surgery (putting in the port).
Mom went with me yesterday to pick out a wig. You'll have to wait for pictures though as I won't be putting it back on 'til I start loosing my hair. I was able to get a really nice wig that the Cancer Services of Gaston County (www.gastoncancerservices.org) bought for me! They'll also be sending my pharmacy $720 over a 12 month period for help with perscription cancer related meds, giving us crates of liquid food (ensure, soups and gatorade) once a month, and have several other great services. What a blessing!!

No comments:
Post a Comment