Last night was the night! Both sisters are in town and a family friend Anna. I had my 2nd chemo yesterday and was told that I would likely have no hair by the end of the weekend, and it was starting to come out faster. We waited 'til all the kids were in bed, and then Luke, Kimberly and Christina went at it while Anna took pictures. We actually had a pretty good time.
Some Befores
The 'Fashion' pose a la Eve
I cut the first piece and am keeping it
The Mullet
Getting Shorter
The Mohawk (we did gel it and everything later)
Almost There
The Afters
With the Wig
Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI just want you to know how much I admire you for how graceful you are about everything. Sending lots of love, prayers, and hugs from my family to yours!
In His Mericiful Love,
Kristy (Wills) Bates
You look SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSarah
(art4me1 on BN)
You look beautiful!!!! And now I see what you meant about the wig being so nice! You've got a great attitude! :) I'm here when you need me!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish someone would bottle your amazing spirit and sell it to the rest of us! You look gorgeous and the wig is hot!
ReplyDeleteYour eyes look bigger and more beautiful than ever before... you inspire me. Love, Patty
ReplyDelete