Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls outnumber the boys

I'm so thankful Christina and her kids are here! I've had a cold since Saturday which stinks since otherwise I feel ok. My throat hurts and and I can't stop coughing. My nose goes from stopped up to runny. So annoying! She's been a huge help already cooking and helping with Micah while I rest. Last night we took all three kids to this really cool park, and while it was miserably hot, we had a great time.

Photobucket
Tomorrow is my second chemo. After that I'll be 25% done.
Ok.. now here is a message from my 4 year old niece Eve. I promised her she could type. :-)
tiytitufuhi xxbjkZaskjwehuwqiewiweiyewieeuwiyuiyiwyqiqyieyeieuwuiwuiewy][[[[[[poiu '.;;,/,trtrer w, bznbxxbvv]

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have good help! And what a sweet message from your niece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Christina and your mom have been there to help. Wish I could be there too - our prayers are always with you. And BTW - what an awesome park!!! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete