OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is so GREAT!!!
Yay! Happy for you guys!
omgosh...I want to come see him now!!!!!
How exciting! Congratulations many times over. Can't wait to read more from you and your life as a mother of two.http://itiswhatitisorisit.net/
Congratulations!!! That is great! Hope you have a safe journey home.
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Yay! Can't WAIT to have you guys back home!!!!!!!!! I love the seeing pure joy on your face, so awesome!
I love the picture of you and him when he is in the carrier. It looks just like he is waving at everyone like hello here I am.
Woohoo! Congrats!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is so GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteomgosh...I want to come see him now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congratulations many times over. Can't wait to read more from you and your life as a mother of two.
ReplyDeletehttp://itiswhatitisorisit.net/
Congratulations!!! That is great! Hope you have a safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Yay! Can't WAIT to have you guys back home!!!!!!!!! I love the seeing pure joy on your face, so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you and him when he is in the carrier. It looks just like he is waving at everyone like hello here I am.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats!
ReplyDelete