Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Recent Micah Funnies
Micah: Daddy, you're adorable.
Daddy: I'm NOT adorable.
Micah: Yeah... you're acceptable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We ran into Toys 'R Us today for some preemie diapers. Mean mom that I am, I have never taken Micah into TRU before, so he was wided-eyed and amazed by the sight inside. Even though we went just for the diapers, I let him pick out some sand toys since we're headed to the beach this weekend. (He doesn't know yet that we're going to the beach, but he was still excited about the new toys.) When leaving the store, he looked at the lady at the checkout counter and said, "Thank you for giving me these nice new toys!" If only it really worked that way, kid.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My former boss and his wife kindly sent over a baby gift for Levi and a big brother gift for Micah. Micah got a set of Cars 2 Lego Duplos, and included in the set was a World Grand Prix flag. When I told him what it was called, he excitedly told Luke, "Look! It's a World Be Green flag!" Already environmentally conscious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment