Nicholas is such a happy, content little guy! I can't believe he's already one!
On Saturday we went to the Roger Williams zoo in Providence so Nicholas could meet the Easter Bunny. The Easter setup at the zoo was really great! They had food, crafts, bubbles and a cute Easter Bunny. Nicholas had a great time though he wasn't fond of having his bunny hat on his head.
The last night I was there, Jessica and I escaped for about an hour to a wonderful restaurant right on the water. It was so yummy!
That evening I gave Nicholas his birthday presents. Of course he was way more excited about the tissue paper that what was in the bag. You can see a little piece of the red paper between his fingers. Too cute! So thankful to be a part of his life.
My trip was just what this mama needed. Time spent with such a great friend and a little break from my boys. I missed them tons but very much enjoyed my break and came back so refreshed!

No comments:
Post a Comment