The end of my Orphan Advocacy Week has come. Seven ways to help over the course of eight days is done. Please continue to consider how you can help one or more of the efforts I've mentioned this past week. There are all kinds of opportunities and ways to help! If you missed any of them and would like to go back and read, please do. To make is super simple, I'll post direct links to each post at the bottom of this post!
I am not finished advocating. Though I won't be doing so daily, I will continue to advocate for the 147 MILLION orphans in the world.
There are so many different ministries, organizations, families, etc that I have come across that I want to share and thousands more I've yet to discover. My plan for now is to share ways to help about once a week or maybe every other week. I could easily continue to post these things daily as there are really that many ways to help! I have several posts in my drafts folder already composed and ready to go and had a very difficult time narrowing down what to share this past week!
I would also love to hear from you! If you are an adopting family and you would like me to share your blog, site, story and/or fundraising efforts, please let me know! If you have a ministry(ies) near and dear to your heart, let me know!! I'm happy to share all kinds of ways to help the orphans in ANY country!! If you have questions for me, let me know. Feel free to comment or e-mail me about any of these things.
Last Week's Posts
Reece's Rainbow: The Newton Family - These guys are still in Eastern Europe. Please keep them in your prayers.Reece's Rainbow: More Families - So many families adopting special needs children who need some financial help and your prayers!
Apple Giveaway - Want to win some Apple products?! You can just for sharing the info from Karly's blog without spending a cent.
Jesus Storybook Bible - For $3 you can get The Jesus Storybook Bible into the hands of a Ukrainian orphan translated into his/her language!
LoveGrows - A ministry in Uganda that teaches orphans how to thrive, live on their own land and sets them up to be independent. Also has a sponsorship program. Lots of ways to help through LoveGrows.
Stuck - A documentary about international adoption. You can also sign a petition to help make a child's right to a family a priority. Simple and FREE. Over 900,000 signatures still needed. Won't you be one?!
Give1Save1 - A group of sites that highlights families adopting from all over the world who are fundraising.

No comments:
Post a Comment