Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bald Rebecca, Wheel of Fortune and Pumpkins

A few days ago we took some pictures of me bald. There is a team of people in the Kingston, TN area (where I grew up) that have formed a team for a cancer walk/run in November. Their team name is Run for Rebecca and they needed a pic of me for shirts they'll be making. I thought I'd share it here with you.
Photobucket
Already watching Wheel of Fortune. He's definitely got some Link blood in him.
Photobucket
After Nannie's birthday lunch at Red Lobster today, we went and picked out pumpkins. Of course we had to get some pics of Micah.
Jolly Giant
Photobucket
Ohhh.. my size!
Photobucket
Yummmmm
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ohhh.. this bigger one is better!
Photobucket
Nice pumpkin
Photobucket
And we finally got him to look at me and smile.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin adorable!!! Those are great pics! And you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pumpkin pictures. Your little punkin baby is the cutest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome! I love the pumpkin pics, but the Wheel of Fortune shot is my favorite! He and I must have been watching Wheel at the same time that day ;)

    ReplyDelete