Monday, October 27, 2008

She is out of surgery...

This is Luke typing for Rebecca. We made it back to our room about an hour ago and have just said goodbye to our parents. The surgery went well and lasted only about 40 minutes. The preliminary tests came back negative for cancer in the lymph nodes. They have sent 4 sentinel lymph nodes in for lab work and we should know the results in a week or so. Rebecca is doing fairly well but is experiencing some pain at the moment. They are bringing some morphine now for the pain which should take effect in about 10 minutes. It looks like we will be leaving tomorrow. We will keep you informed of anything noteworthy.

We appreciate your prayers!!!

Rebecca says Go Titans!!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!! Glad to hear it went well. Hope you are feeling up to speed soon! Call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibes for quick healing. I hope your feeling well soon.

    cristalla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the surgery went well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise The Lord!! I hope you recover really soon. Love Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy everything went well. I hope you start feeling well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything went well with surgery! Wish you the fastest and the most painless recovery that you can get!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete