Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chemo is OVER!!!

Wooooo Hoooooo!!! Today was my last chemo treatment. Praise God!!! I still have a week or so of pain ahead of me and of course sugery and recovery and radiation, but the actual treatments are over. I'm thrilled!!

My onc and the nurses tried to set up the gene testing today but were playing phone tag with the breast center in Charlotte, so they'll be calling me tomorrow to let me know when I'll be doing that.

Luke and I went on a nice little date tonight to celebrate while my grandmother and mom (yes, she came back!!! :)) took care of Micah. Here are two pictures of me and Luke before dinner. (The lighting is awful; sorry about that!

Before I realized I hadn't yet put my wig on
Photobucket
I found my hair!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you're done with chemo. We won't stop praying for you girl, you are on my mind all the time!! I hope you guys had a wonderful date! How nice you got to get outta the house without the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! God has been so good! I know you still have a big day coming up at the end of the month, so I will keep the prayers coming! Hang in there! You are doing great and you look great!

    ReplyDelete