One year ago today on birthday we had an ultrasound and found out that we were having a little boy! We were on cloud nine and a year later I'm still on cloud nine and just couldn't be more in love with my precious Micah!
This year, I woke up to the surgeon's office calling. My surgery will be Oct 27 at 10am. We'll have to be at the hospital at 7:00, and I'll have to stay at least one night, possibly two.
Hopefully this time next year, we'll be celebrating cancer free with this cancer business being somewhat of a distant memory. In the meantime, happy 28th to me! Looking forward to a yummy dinner and chocolate cake later this evening with Luke, Micah (well, he'll have pureed stuff) and my friends Kimberlee and Jordan Powell.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your dinner, chocolate cake, and time with friends and family! We hope that you have a great birthday this year and that you will have even more reasons to celebrate by this time next year!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed some yummy chocolate cake and had a lovely birthday!
ReplyDelete